Dimensions & Specs:
- Empty Weight: 13.1 kg
- Outside: 77.8 cm x 43.8 cm x 40.6 cm
- Inside: 61.9 cm x 29.8 cm x 28.3 cm
- Capacity: 48.4 liters
Technology & Features:
- FATWALL™ DESIGN Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- ANCHORPOINT™ TIE-DOWN SLOTS Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- T-REX™ LID LATCHES Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- COLDLOCK™ GASKET A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- BEARFOOT™ NON-SLIP FEET Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
- DOUBLEHAUL™ HANDLES Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- LIPGRIP™ HANDLES Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
The YETI Story
Brothers Roy and Ryan Seiders were born and raised in Driftwood, Texas where their father, Roger Seiders, instilled in them a love for the wild, taking them hunting and fishing, and encouraging time in the outdoors. Thanks to Roger, an avid fisherman and entrepreneur himself, a hands-on, never settle spirit runs deep in the DNA of the founders. He showed them the success that can come from solving a common problem in an innovative way – in his case it was with shellacs and varnishes for fishing rods. As adults, Roy and Ryan applied this thinking to their own frustration with coolers that couldn’t stand up to the demands of serious anglers, and that would ultimately cut their adventures and good times short. In 2006, they founded YETI Coolers with a product built specifically for the serious outdoor enthusiast, and in 2008 YETI introduced exceptional durability and ice retention to the market, with the now-legendary Tundra® Hard Cooler. Professional anglers were quick to adopt it, rounding out their top-of-the-line arsenal of fishing gear. It wasn’t long before the Tundra met more like-minded folks out west in the fly fishing, river rafting, and backcountry outfitter communities. The brand has continued to grow and develop products on the principle of innovative design and rugged durability, making gear that enhances and extends your time in the wild.