FANATIC Fas - Sup Fly 10'6
- The Fanatic 10'6" Fly measures -
- Length - 10'6" feet / 320 cm
- Width - 31" inches / 78.7 cm
- Volume - 177 litres
- Weight - 23.5 lbs / 10.65 kg
- Rider Weight - 143.3 - 194 lbs / 65 - 88 kg
- Fin Setup - 1x 8" & 2x 4 3/4" fins
The Fanatic Fly range features -
- Surfing Rocker line with a flat into full V bottom for engaging carving sensations off the tail
- Flat deck with volume pulled out to the rails for stability
- Low nose entry for effortless wave catching and glide
- Deck Net
- Mast Foot Inserts
The Fanatic Fly Edition for 2023 is a fantastic, all-around SUP range that accommodates the widest range of paddlers, in their weights and usability. The most popular model in the range is the 10'6 foot long and 31 inches wide, this Fly 10'6 sits in the middle of the range, between the 9'6 and 11'2, and gives you tons of stability without compromising on performance.
The 2022 Fanatic Fly range consists of a flat bridge and bulky rails, combined with the Vectornet Technology, all equating to a super light and stable SUP. The Fly range also uses a V-shaped, double-concaved underside that channels water through the middle of the board to help with tracking but also makes it super easy to catch a wave in the surf! The 2023 Fly 10'6 uses 1x US Fin Box and 2x Multi-Box that take 1x8" and 2x 4.75" that are included with the board but creates interchangeability and customisation depending on the conditions and style of the paddle.